Smart Thermostats In Mississauga & Oakville
The latest in thermostat technology, a smart thermostat goes beyond keeping your home at the perfect temperature. Unlike traditional thermostats and even programmable thermostats, a smart thermostat learns from your behaviour and allows you to control your energy usage more precisely for greater savings.
Evam Canada carries a number of smart thermostat models, including Honeywell Smart Thermostats and the Nest Learning Thermostat. Our HVAC professionals are here to help you choose the ideal thermostat for your individual needs, based on factors such as the size of your home, number of furnaces and zones, programming needs and energy saving considerations. Once you’ve decided on a smart thermostat, our technicians can install it in your home and demonstrate how to use it for maximum efficiency.
Benefits of a Smart Thermostat
Switching to a smart thermostat like a Honeywell or Nest thermostat can provide a host of advantages to homeowners. Here’s a look at some of their top benefits:
- Smart thermostats can be controlled remotely. With integrated Wi-Fi, you can adjust your thermostat when you’re away from home via your mobile device or desktop computer.
- They learn from your behaviour. Smart thermostats can create a schedule based on when you are away from home, and when you tend to turn up or down your heating or cooling system.
- They can show your energy consumption in real time. Many smart thermostats allow you to see historical data on your energy use and estimate your savings.
- They are highly customizable. You can program a smart thermostat to work differently each day of the week, down to the hour.
- They are easy to use. Smart thermostats take the hassle out of managing your home’s temperature.
If you’d like to learn more about the smart thermostats we offer, or would like to request a quote on installation, contact Evam Canada today!
We Service All Brands & Manufacturers
We Serve All Furnace & Heating Brands including: Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Goodman, Keeprite, Lennox, York, Trane, and American Standard.